Sunday, May 27, 2012

Post slacking.....

Sorry for being a slacker on the posts lately.  Life has been really crazy and busy this past month.  I started back to school, just doing some online classes and they ahve been taking a lot of time.  I pend so much time on the computer with them that by the time I am done, I don't feel like posting anything or spending any more time on it.  Also, I am expecting baby #3 so that has put a damper on the cooking lately.  It's kinda hard to cook things when the smell of it makes you sick and you don't want to eat anything except saltines.  I think I am almost over the morning sickness (or in my case it is afternoon/night sickness) so hopefully I will get back in the swing of things and start baking some new yummy things to share.  So bear with me for a little bit and I'm sure those pregnancy cravings with kick in and I will be having some interesting new things =)  At least i'm hoping...I didn't get any cravings with the first two.  My husband got the cravings, not me. I want to be able to send my husband to the store at midnight for some random thing =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That is so exciting! Congratulations and good job on the school thing!!

    ReplyDelete