Friday, April 20, 2012

Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

I love crockpot meals and I love easy meals......I don't think many meals can possible get easier than this one.    Everyone in the family loved it too.....and that's always a plus.  A great thing about this is that you can freeze the leftovers. (I love when you can reuse leftovers too) 

Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves (frozen is fine)
1 cup salsa
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 cup sour cream ( I used around 3/4 cup but I like it creamier)
Tortillas


Cheese (optional)



Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken. In a bowl, combine soup and salsa. Pour over chicken. Cook on high 4 hours. Shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. 



Serve on tortillas or as desired.  I sprinkled some cheese on them too.  I think next time I may add try it with some ranch seasoning and some velveeta cheese.  mmm.....that sounds yummy =)





No comments:

Post a Comment