Friday, September 9, 2011

Oatmeal Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies

What do you do when you have neighbors that not only give you zucchinis, but they give you monster zucchinis?

You do the usual zucchini bread (of which I will have a recipe up soon).  But of course I wanted to try something different.  I did some Zucchini Brownies.  But I really wanted to try some cookies.  Especially since a few weeks ago a friend of mine made some and they were pretty good.  I think my recipe beats her ;P
1/3 c. butter
1/6 c. shortening
2/3 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1 c. grated zucchini
1 1/4 c. flour
1/2 tsp soda
1/s tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 c. oats.
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Cream butter, shortening, and sugar together.  Add egg, zucchini, vanilla.  Add soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and flour.  Stir in oats and add chocolate chips.  Drop by tablespoons onto a a greased cookie sheet.  Cook at 350 degrees for 14 minutes.

Make sure you a food tester on hand to make sure they turn out good. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment